The Student Council and PEER Leadership are hosting a spring cleaning clothing drive on 4/25. You can drop clothes off in the morning with your student or after school or during the volleyball game.
It's time to clean out your closets and help us feed some kids in need. As always, thank you so much for the support!
Below are the items listed that we are collecting:
- clothing of any size (except NO winter clothing at all)
- shoes of any size (except NO winter boots or high heels)
- accessories such as purses, belts, hats, and backpacks
- linens such as sheets, towels, curtains, comforters, and bedspreads
- toys (stuffed and hard toys, but must be 14" or smaller).