Year End Letter Reminder
It’s hard to believe that the school year is coming to an end! As the school year winds down, here are a few important reminders from the HAS Health Office:
Medical order renewals:
- Doctor’s orders must be renewed every school year. In order to ensure proper care for your child, please use the links below to access and print the necessary forms for the 2023-2024 school year.
- If your child has medications in the Health Office, they should be picked up in my office, or the Health Office Window.
- June 21 8am-1pm
- June 22 8am-1pm
- If these times do not work please reach out to me so we can schedule a time that does work for you and your family.
- The health office is not responsible for any medications left over the summer.
- Please return all completed forms along with individual student medications on the first week of school. No medication of any kind will be administered without the proper forms completed, signed, and stamped by your child’s physician. Parent/Guardian signature is also required on some of the forms.
Please complete and return the following form if there has been any change in your child’s health.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a wonderful summer!
Ashlee Dias, RN, BSN, CSN
Hillside Ave. School